CELEBRATION OF INTERNATIONAL YOGA DAY – 2022
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE EVENT
- 120 students participated in Seminar & Exhibition on Importance of Yoga (21ST June 2022) in Assembly Hall
- 70 Students participated in Human Pyramids using various Yoga Postures in School Ground
- 88 students participated in Performing Mass near Historic Monument in Golconda Fort. Golconda Fort, is a fortified citadel built by the Qutub Shahi dynasty as the capital of the Golconda Sultanate, located in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. Golconda flourished as a trade centre of large diamonds, known as the Golconda Diamonds.
- 200 Students participated in making Slogans & posters on awareness on benefits of Yoga in Class room activity area.
- 106 students participated in Making of paper bags.
- 78 students participated in Yoga slogan writing.
- 400 students participated in Mass Yoga.
- 200 students participated in Organic showing videos on Yoga.